California Tolling Consultant Opportunity:
Traffic Technologies Inc., an established consulting firm providing technical, operational, and financial consulting to the toll industry has an immediate opening for a full time “Tolling Consultant” employee located in Southern California.
This opportunity requires comprehensive knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of state of the art toll systems. The Toll System Consultant must have demonstrated ability in the application of industry best practices to the development of systems and services required for toll transaction processing and customer service center operations. The Consultant will be involved in all aspects of toll system analysis and development consulting including the review and approval of design, testing, installation, training, and maintenance throughout various disciplines such as hardware, software, IT, audit and customer service. Initial assignments will consist of work in Southern California and the San Francisco bay area.
Key Qualifications include:
1. Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in an Finance, Business or Engineering curriculum;
2. Recent (last 5 years minimum) demonstrated experience in the toll industry systems and operations;
3. Experience with payment systems, customer service center operations and reporting;
4. Strong communication skills, excellent written/verbal skills (English), ability to work independent in multidiscipline client environment;
5. Valid US driver’s license and the ability to travel;
6. US citizen or green card.
Additional details: Competitive salary and benefits that include medical coverage, contributed 401K, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for job related training classes. TTI is not considering unsolicited resumes from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.
Please respond in confidence to:
e - firstname.lastname@example.org
c - 914-489-1244